It’s difficult to be successful as an artist. The music industry has been flipped upside down with the rollout of companies like Pandora, Rdio, and Spotify. Today, artists must hustle in different ways to make a living.
Jason Petty, more formally known as Propaganda, is a hip hop artist based out of Los Angeles. Many know him from his famous spoken word videos all over youtube. Beyond his viral videos…
- He’s was number #2 on iTunes for all of hip hop
- He’s #8 on the billboard charts in April 2014
- His last record moved over 70,000 units in just 6 months
- He has over 3 million views on YouTube.
In my podcast interview with Propaganda we learn:
- What it really takes to get ahead as an artist
- How to define when it’s time to chase your dream
- How to build boundaries to protect the important areas of life
Watch Propaganda’s Newest Videos
Are you an artist or creative? Did anything standout or help you in this podcast? Let me know in the comments below.