Too many entrepreneurs think of launch day as if it's the Super Bowl. In my experience, it's the first game of the season.
We only get one launch. This won't happen again. Today, I share the 10 questions entrepreneurs must ask themselves prior to launching their startup.
Powerful Quotes From The Show:
- Too many entrepreneurs spend all of their time, money, and energy on their product or website and when it comes to the launch, they are hurried, tired, and broke.
- An effective product launch can take anywhere from 30-150 days.
- Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first five sharpening the axe.
- More often than not new entrepreneurs under-price their products as a reaction to their low self-confidence.
- The reality is. Good people with good ideas fail all the time.
- Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.
Are you ready to launch a startup? Has anything helped you on your journey? Let me know in the comments below.