Social media can be overwhelming. In a marketing world where everything is changing at breakneck speed, it can be difficult to keep up. Today’s lesson will give you hope and confidence from two people who understand this arena quite well.
Today’s guest is Laura Roeder. She’s the founder of Edgar. A social media automation tool with over 5,000 customers paying $49 per month. Laura’s an expert in social media and has been featured in almost every major business magazine. She's also keynoted to thousands bloggers and small business owners at conferences around the globe.
Powerful Quotes From This Episode
- Content isn't king, usefulness is.
- Consistency is greater than frequency.
- How we spend our days is of course, how we spend our lives.
- Speak to people how they need to hear it, not how we need to say it.
- What rule are you following for no reason?
- Don't get discouraged by the data that doesn't matter
This Episode's Sponsor: Freshbooks. Get a free month trial (no credit card needed) just simple visit FreshBooks.com/StartupCamp and enter StartupCamp in the "How did you hear about us" section.
What's working in your social media campaigns? Was any part of our conversation helpful? Let me know in the comments below.