Welcome To Episode #4 of Season 8
It’s easy to maintain motivation when times are good. But how about in the face of a tragedy? Or when opposition turns to defeat? What’s the process for keeping our spirits high and our minds focused on pressing on? This episode’s guest shows us how.
Powerful Quotes From This Episode:
- Fear based living crushed joy, dismantles relationships, increases stress and shortens life. Live with courage.
- We’re not afraid of who we are. We’re afraid of who we think we’re not.
- You can’t always control what happens to you but you can control what happens in you.
- Life is not about avoiding death, it’s about choosing to really live.
- Seeking justice, love, and mercy walking humbly with God.
- Eventually, you need to turn someone’s infamous quote into the definition of your life.
- Because God demands, my family deserves, and the world is starved for it.
Did you enjoy our conversation? Anything stand out? Let me know in the comments below.
This episode’s sponsor: Flyp. An incredible solution for separating your business number and personal number right on your smartphone. Flyp offers high-quality text and talk that gives you a professional business line without getting another phone. It’s super quick to get started, just download the app, choose your area code, and you’re all set! To claim your free Flyp phone number just go to GetFlyp.com/StartupCamp