Crazy busy is a life without peace. Because busy is an addiction. It’s a mirage. It tells people that more effort equals more progress. And that’s simply not true. Today's guest, and bestselling author Alli Worthington shares how we can kill busy and steal back our life.
In Alli's new book "Break Busy: How To Find Peace And Purpose In A World Of Crazy", we learn how this mother of 5 boys has been able to manage an entrepreneurial career, a household, and a marriage.
Powerful Quotes From The Show:
- Crazy busy is a life without peace. It's marked by decisions made for the approval of the world, not the approval of God.
- We have to break the cycle of busy in our lives if we are going to have enough room to discover our destiny.
- The best way to make decisions is to ask yourself how you will feel about your decision after 10 minutes, 10 months, and 10 years.
- Never get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- Busyness often forces us to take Plan-B. And a Plan-B routine typically ends as a Plan-B life.
More About Alli
Are you too busy to succeed? What has helped you get back in control of your life? Let me know in the comments below.