What can you do with two hours per day? For me, I built 3 multi-million dollar companies before I turned 30. I built my dream house with the woman of my dreams. And I create the life I want.
In today’s lesson, we’re talking about productivity. But healthy productivity. Productivity that feeds us more time for the hobbies and relationships we value. More time doing the the things you love.
Important Quotes From The Show
- Nothing is less productive, than to make more efficient, what should not be done at all.
- Don’t get too busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
- Progress isn’t made through announcements. It’s made through consistency.
- Work smarter, not harder.
- The average person is going to experience approximately 50,000 morning hours in their adult life.
Lessons From The Show
- 10 Minutes of Critical Preparation Before Bed: Consider writing your following day’s tasks on a 3×5 card every night before bed.
- 10 Minutes of Stretch Time: Don’t jump directly into email. Stretch, pray, and breath.
- Reward Yourself With Food: Use food as a motivator to complete your most important task of the day.
- Quick, Healthy Meal: Eat well, but don’t take too long.
- Power Window of Quiet, Focus Time: 30-60 minutes of uninterrupted time is more powerful than you think.
- Follow The 5 Breaks Rule: For every 60-90 minutes worked, take 30 minutes off.
- Spend Time In Nature At Least 3 Times Per Week: Quiet is the key. Take a hike, just not on main street.