Welcome To Episode #1 of Season 8
The master of anything was once a beginner. That's especially the case for this episode's guest. 15 years ago Jon Gordon pitched his book Energy Bus to 31 different publishers. Everyone rejected it. Today, it has sold over 1 million copies.
Jon is now the author of 13 books with almost 2 million copies sold. He’s a consultant to Fortune 500 companies, advisor to numerous NFL, NBA, and MLB teams, and keynote speaker for almost every major corporation on the planet.
Powerful Quotes From This Episode:
- It’s not what you believe when things are going well. It’s what you truly believe when things are really going wrong.
- Negative thoughts are nails.
- Work is meant to be a spiritual experience, not a chore.
- Caring is how you stand out.
- Our purpose is greater than our challenges.
- Are you a pretender or a contender?
- If you lose it all, start over.
- Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will.
This episode's sponsor: Flyp. An incredible solution for separating your business number and personal number right on your smartphone. Flyp offers high quality text and talk that gives you a professional business line without getting another phone. It's super quick to get started, just download the app, choose your area code, and you’re all set! To claim your free Flyp phone number just go to GetFlyp.com/StartupCamp
Did you enjoy our conversation? Anything stand out to you? Let me know in the comments below.