Humiliation. Failure. Inadequacy. All incredibly difficult emotions to recover from as an entrepreneur.
Today's guest might understand this better than anyone on the planet. Jason Russell is the co-founder of Invisible Children and the man behind the most viral campaign in the history of the planet. Kony 2012.
In this one hour interview, walk with us as we discuss not only Jason’s outlook on family and entrepreneurship, but later in our interview, we dive deep into how Jason was able recover from his massive public breakdown in 2012.
Important Notes From This Lesson:
- We are the street sweepers who come to clean the world for our children.
- We shouldn't divorce our job from our life. They are one in the same.
- The reason the poor is ignored is because nobody spends the time to put the flash into their presentation.
- Those who love peace need to learn to organize as effectively as those who love war.
- Even after all this time the sun never says to the earth, 'You owe me.' Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole world.
- I wouldn't trade nothing, for my journey now.
- Books mentioned: Creativity Inc., East Of Eden, The Poisonwood Bible
Learn More About Jason