I don’t think I need to remind you that 70% of lottery winners go broke within 7 years. Or that Kayne West tweeted to Mark Zuckerberg last week asking for $1 billion after admitting he is $53 million in personal debt.
Today’s show is about helping entrepreneurs avoid this thinking and maintain a healthy view on money.
Takeaways From This Episode
- Greed isn’t associated with an income bracket.
- Where your treasure is, there also will be your heart.
- We should be careful that we don’t “need” money. Or that our income is our source of security, happiness, and sense of control in our life.
- Switch your focus from making a million dollars to helping a million people.
- Stop buying things you can’t afford with money you don’t have to impress people you don’t like.
- People think to themselves, “I’ll give when I make more.” Wrong.
Do you struggle to maintain a healthy heart toward money? Has this been a struggle for you in the past? What has helped you? Let me know in the comments below.