The beginning of any business is difficult. But when you're marketing an online business, especially for the first time, it can seem impossible.
Today's guest, shares the same story as many of you. A heart-felt desire to escape Corporate America to chase our dreams of self-employment. In our powerful and fund interview, Amy not only shares her story and her lessons but how her failures have shaped her to become an even better online entrepreneur.
Amy spent over six years as the Director of Content Development for Tony Robbins. While many people would consider this a "dream job", her desire for freedom sent her on a journey that looked different than she could have ever imagined.
After trial and error, marriage, and children Amy has unlocked the unique balance of entrepreneurship, purpose, and fun. Today, entrepreneurs around the country depend on Amy to show them step-by-step how to increase revenue, drive more online traffic, grow their email list, and strengthen their connection with their target market.
Professional Stats on Amy:
- Email Subscribers: 150,000
- Twitter: 118,000+
- Facebook: 161,000+
- Podcast: 100,000 downloads per month
Quick Lessons From Today's Show:
- Everything is figureoutable.
- Discipline is doing something you might not like to achieve something you love.
- The minute you begin to do what you really want to do, it's really a different kind of life.
- Recommended Reading: Rework & Creativity Inc.
- Just because something is common, doesn't mean it's normal
Are you a new online entrepreneur? Are you trying to figure out marketing, branding, or the art of building a platform? What's are your struggling? Let me know in the comments below.