People always ask me, "Dale, how do you define success?" As a businessperson people expect me to respond with some answer speaking to financial ability or the size of a business. But it's quite the opposite as you'll hear in this special episode of the StartupCamp.com Podcast.
Powerful Quotes From This Episode
- If you're not careful, entrepreneurship can destroy your life.
- Just because something is common, doesn't mean it's normal.
- Reaching out to friends for help is never weak.
- Invest in your future, but never put your family up as collateral.
- If you lose your health, you lose everything.
- It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to lose it. When you realize that, you'll do things differently.
How about you? How do you define success? Anything you want add? Let me know in the comments below.