It’s my belief that you cannot succeed in business if you don’t understand the importance of branding. While many think it’s an art, I think it’s a strategy. Today, I have broken it down into a few simple steps.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Why companies pay millions to brand their organizations
- What all branding stems from
- The 4 common confusions of branding
- How design should relate to branding
- The definition of branding
- How to leverage emotional consistency to build your brand
- Why biology matters when forming your company’s identity
- Shortcuts for developing your eye
Important Takeaways From This Episode:
- If they knew what you knew, they would do as you do.
- The best entrepreneurs understand that success in the market is making something complex seem simple.
- Your brand isn’t what you say it is; it’s what they say it is.
- A wealth of information creates a poverty of attention.
- Good design tells customers that if they care this much about the smallest details, then they must care about me.
- Do what you do and do it well, and what you don’t do well, outsource.
I Appreciate You
There are a lot of podcasts you could be tuning into today, but you chose mine, and I’m grateful for that. If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it by using the social media buttons you see at the top and bottom of this page.
Also, would you consider taking 60-seconds to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and you can bet that I read every single one of them personally!
Lastly, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, to get automatic updates every time a new episode goes live!