Five Question Friday
Here are the five questions I answered:
1. Hillary from Philadelphia: “What are the top three things we should be doing as business owners if we don’t have a team to help us? If you had to make the essential top 3 areas to focus on, what would they be?”
2. Brendan from Hawkes Bay, New Zealand: “In regards to the companies you started but did not succeed in, how did you know when to stop and let it go? When do you say, ‘enough is enough’?”
3. Tyler from Polk City, Iowa: “I’ve started a blog and I am producing valuable content each week, but after a month I’m only receiving 50 site visitors per article. Of those visitors, 100% are directed to the blog from Facebook. I feel as if it will take years to attract enough followers to the point in which I could sell something. Where do you start when building an audience from virtually nothing?”
4. Ronnie from Culemborg, The Netherlands: “I’m curious to learn how you gained more than a million followers online? Did the growth come organically or have you done something else to accelerate the growth?”
5. Leah from Jacksonville, Florida: “How did you and your beautiful wife know when it was time to start your family? My husband and I feel our time is drawing near, but I worry because my photography business isn’t yet where I would need it to be to become a full-time stay-at-home mom (which is what we both feel I should do). Do you have any wisdom on how we should be thinking about this?
Want your questions answered on our show? Please email your question with your first name city and state to firstname.lastname@example.org