I stopped following millionaires a few years ago. Instead, I started following men and women who seemed to have their personal lives in order. A long lasting marriage, children who respected them, and a good name in their community. Interestingly, many of these folks happened to be millionaires as well.
Today’s guest fits the mold. Jeff Foxworthy is one of the most influential comedians in our country today. He is the largest selling comedy recording artist in history, a multiple Grammy Award nominee, and best selling author of 11 books. But more than that, Jeff has been able to create a strong marriage, an engaged family, and a life filled with joy.
In today’s episode, we’re going to hear from Jeff’s entrepreneurial side. The lessons he’s learned about leadership, discipline, and commitment. Here are a few takeaways from our interview:
Powerful Quotes From This Episode
- Work is what you do, it's not who you are.
- Desperation breeds bad decisions
- The future is yours for those who live passionately in the present.
- Don't make money to make more money. Make money so you can do more of what you love.
- Never fear asking for help. Only fools guess when answers are a conversation away.
Are you creating a life with personal and professional success? What stood out to you from our interview? Let me know in the comments below.