Welcome To Episode #2 of Season 8
When it comes to working with others whether you're employing them, bringing them on for freelance work, or just partnering up for a passion project – the best workers have three distinct characteristics. This episode reveals them.
Patrick Lencioni is a New York Times Bestselling Author of 11 books with nearly 5 million copies sold. The Wall Street Journal named him "One of the most in-demand speakers in America". After year's of research on building the best teams in the world, Pat shares his findings on what makes the best workers in the world.
Powerful Quotes From This Episode
- People who are humble don't think less of themselves, they just think of themselves less.
- People need to be reminded more than they need to be instructed.
- Hungry people almost never have to be pushed by a manager.
- If everything is important, then nothing is.
- If people don’t weigh in, they can’t buy in.
Did you enjoy our conversation? Anything stand out to you? Let me know in the comments below.
This episode's sponsor: Flyp. An incredible solution for separating your business number and personal number right on your smartphone. Flyp offers high quality text and talk that gives you a professional business line without getting another phone. It's super quick to get started, just download the app, choose your area code, and you’re all set! To claim your free Flyp phone number just go to GetFlyp.com/StartupCamp