Beatbox Beverages is on a roll…and, Boardroom members are on a roll, too. Beatbox Beverages, LLC was one of The Boardroom’s investments in 2020. We believed in it then and believe in it even more now. Beatbox is just the #1 US Wine and Ready-to-Drink (RTD) cocktail brand in terms of $’s generated per store according to IRI, an industry-leading analytics and market performance company. That is just the “tip of the iceberg”. We are excited to share with you a pre-recorded conversation with Jeff Bishop, Boardroom CEO and the CEO and COO of Beatbox, Justin Fenchel and Aimy Steadman. This could be the best 20 minutes of your day! You will find out just how they are executing on their plan and how they are making Beatbox a phenomenon in the RTD niche.
Some of the highlights they will talk about:
- They are breaking sales record on the way to a projected $100MM in sales in two to three years. They expect to gross $18MM in sales this year (2021) blowing away their projection of $14MM….a 28% increase!
- They are in over 10,000 retail locations in 25 states..and growing.
- You will soon be able to buy Beatbox from California to Maine as they just signed a deal with Anheuser-Busch to distribute their product in the Northeast U.S. This deal will bring Beatbox to another 30-60 distributors in the new year and THOUSANDS of new retail locations.
- Their gross profit margins are 55% and climbing.
- They just signed 7-11/Speedway which will bring 5,000 new stores into the fold
- Much more to come.
If you are already an investor (way to go!) and want to increase your stake in Beatbox or someone who likes the story and wants to get in now, you are in luck! Beatbox is doing another round. It is for accredited investors and has a minimum investment of $100,000 in a convertible note (so, it is not for everyone). But for those of us who are already in, an “Up-Round” is good news. For those who don’t know that term, an “up-round” is generally good news and it indicates has increased in worth as compared to the previous valuation.